A cooling tower is a device that rejects heat to the atmosphere using water streams as a cooling fluid. They either use an evaporation method to remove heat or, in case of closed circuit dry cooling towers, they rely on air to cool the working fluid. Our cooling towers can be trailer-mounted and combined with your existing system or matched with our line of water-cooled air conditioners.
Industry standards are constantly evolving. That’s why Loue Froid offers solutions that evolve with your cooling needs. Whether you need it for food processing, paper transformation, or mining processes, or just to keep your building air-conditioned, you can rely on our experts to find the right solution for you.
In addition to handling the delivery and installation, Loue Froid can provide the piping, pumps, and all other equipment needed to get your cooling tower up and running properly and efficiently.
- Trailer mounted for quick shipping
- Easily paired with an existing system
- Perfect for water tower shutdowns and maintenance
- Unlimited capacities with multiple units
- Energy-saving cooling towers are more energy efficient
- Complete service, ready for deployment, 24/7
- Professional installation
- Assessment and support by our temporary solutions specialists
- Units fully guaranteed for the duration of the rental
- Rated capacity of 300 to 500 tons
- Temporary hoses
- Pumps ranging from 50 to 1500 GPM
- Cam-lock electrical quick connect system
- Electrical distribution
- Cooling tower water filtration systems
- Air Handlers/Fan Coils