Our air handlers are outdoor-rated and can work with up to 100% fresh air. They use chilled water or glycol and have a very high static pressure which allows them to be used with extended temporary ducting. Ideal for large jobs, they come with horizontal air supplies and returns with 24-inch dampers. Our Air handlers are equipped with upgraded controls and VFD’s to calibrate their static pressure and CFM performances. Our fully customized engineered air handling units are the perfect solution for larger jobs. Furthermore, our high static pressure air handlers can be installed in parallel with high-efficiency HEPA filters which are used in medical applications.
- High static pressure
- High capacity using a small footprint
- Perfect for large warehouses
- Perfect for long runs of ducting
- Energy-efficient. It can circulate cold or warm air through an environment without raising energy costs.
- Hold a constant temperature and provide the right temperature when you need it.
- Air handlers keep the air circulating and thus preventing dust collection.