A dehumidifier is a piece of equipment that reduces moisture and maintains an adequate humidity level in the air. Dehumidifiers are generally used to prevent the growth of mildew. This process is done by extracting water from the air. Large dehumidifiers are used in large buildings such as ice rinks, swimming pools, storage warehouses, or manufacturing plants.
Loue Froid’s dehumidifier rentals are used in industrial, institutional, and commercial facilities. Our equipment controls and stabilizes humidify levels in large facilities, warehouses, and specialized room such as healthcare, information technologies, food or recreation, or disaster recovery. Our dehumidifiers offer optimal performances.
Call us 24/7 and speak to one of our experts for more information on our dehumidifier rentals.
What are the benefits of installing a dehumidifier?
Dehumidification systems remove excess moisture from a building’s environment to help control humidity and prevent it from achieving a molding point. Here are some benefits of having a dehumidification system:
- Manage Indoor Environment Conditions: This system can improve air quality
- Maintain product quality: In food production facilities, Pharmaceutical plants, Printing establishments, Electronic facilities.
- Preserve Building Integrity: Proper dew point and humidity control can help maintain building quality and integrity (lower risk of corrosion and rust)
- Assessment of your humidifier needs
- Same-day professional installation
- Units guaranteed for the duration of your contract
- Service available 24/7