Radiant heating systems are temperature-controlled surfaces that exchange heat with their surrounding environment through convection and radiation. Perfect for outdoor open spaces that need direct heating with people in close proximity. These units run on 120 volts and come with a mounting stand or can be mounted directly on any tent beam with a basic C clamp.
Our Radiant Heat units are quickly dispatched, installed and require minimal maintenance. We can supply up to 50,000 Btuh capacity of power.
What are the benefits of using radiant heat?
- The SPEED at which Infrared panels warm-up is astonishing. The infrared panels produce heat quickly and warm the area almost as soon as you turn the switch on.
- It is a CHEAPER option than the conventional heating system.
- It gives you a little boost when you need it.
- Radiant heating offers a CONSISTENT TEMPERATURE.
- It gets rid of HUMIDITY. Objects in a room will be heated as well as the air around them. Panels can be placed directly facing a damp wall section to dry and in turn reduce mold development.
- It is a HYPOALLERGENIC solution. Without a duct system, the dust flow is contained hence reducing the chances of developing an allergic reaction.
- Assessment of your heating needs
- 24/7 same-day professional installation, support, and availability
- Units fully serviced and guaranteed
- Single or multiple units